Music Box

Sunday, January 10, 2010

MHz 1st official World Premiere



Mhz 1st freestyle on Stretch and Bobbito show '98.

Man, talk about some Bustown history, well this about takes the cake. What we have right here is the 1st time that the MHz appeared on the Stretch Armstrong and Bobbito show. This right here was just the beginning of many great things to happen for the hertz. This was a big step for Bustown Hiphop and the people involved to help make this happen make the story that much better (i just got an idea).

I am not going to write very much about this because I rather have someone that was there tell you the story of this night and all the events that lead up to this moment. But this is some shit that any Columbus emcee, Dj, anything hip hop related needs to download and keep in their library because this one freestyle session did alot for Columbus back in the day. I could keep going for days about this but like I said, I rather have someone else tell it that was physically there. Until then, enjoy the audio.

And much props to dj stepone for uploading this on his blog. As soon as I saw it I knew this was it. I called up the homie DJ Truskills to verify it. Once he told me that Supernatural was in the house as well, it was official.

Mhz 1st freestyle on Stretch and Bobbito 89tech9

No comments:

Post a Comment