Music Box

Monday, April 6, 2009

rob n hood - Best of Scarface



Scarface, I would have to say he is my favorite downsouth mc. His "face to face the world is yours"LP is easily in my top 10 hiphop lp's. I got that tape in rotation in my middle school years when it dropped and it just stays in rotation.

This mixtape is material from scarface's start with geto boys all the way up to material from the fix. I copped this tape sometime in '03 or '04 im guessing. Regardless, it's a double cd mix of one of the best to ever do it.

And this mix is onpoint as well. There is no crazy scratching or super insane intro but the mix does ride well and the songs actually blend together.

Enjoy!

CD1
mr. scarface
the wall
o.g. to me
mary jane
guess who's back
fuck faces
the pimp
keep me down
he's dead
sorry for what
let me roll
murder by reason of insanity
get out
a minute to pray and a second to die
mind playin tricks on me
love and friendship
good girl gone bad
south
heaven
mr. scarface

CD2
Mr. scarface
safe
homies and thug niggaz
hand of the dead body
watch ya step
look me in my eyes
damn it feels good to be a gangsta
one
going down
born killer
smile
money and power
jesse james
in my time
i feel ya
in and out
seen a man die
it aint
smart
dear diary

No comments:

Post a Comment